Afternoon Train Reading:
• Crestmont: Stocks ‘Fairly’ Valued, But ‘No Doubt’ Secular Bear Market Intact (WSJ) see also Bears not rampant (Market Watch)
• Jobs News Could Be So Good That It’s Bad (WSJ)
• Is There a Fiscal Crisis in the United States? (Economix) see also Next Great Depression? MIT researchers predict ‘global economic collapse’ by 2030 (Yahoo News)
• Seattle Signals Glut Risk as Apartment Construction Rises (Bloomberg)
• Inside Amazon’s Idea Machine: How Bezos Decodes The Customer (Forbes) see also How Facebook Finds The Best Design Talent, And Keeps Them Happy (Fast Co.Design)
• Why “Don’t Be Evil” Is Evil, and Why Google Isn’t So Bad (Pando Daily)
• Why QE is being mis-sold (Alphaville) see also Why the Fed Will Intervene If Stocks Fall Too Far (CNBC)
• All Things Digital iPhone two-fer:
…..-iPhone Outselling All Other Smartphones Combined at Sprint and AT&T (All Things D)
…..-Best Buy Is Selling Nearly as Many iPhones as Apple Itself (All Things D)
• This is rather amusing: A Quantum Theory of Mitt Romney (NYT) see also Why Republicans and Democrats Can’t Feel Each Other’s Pain (Time)
• Gods as Topological Invariants (Arxiv)
What are you reading?
German Pay Raise: Tonic or Inflationary?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.