• Broadest Bull Market Rally Since 1990 Masked by Apple (Bloomberg)
• Instagram’s Buyout: How Does It Measure Up? (Waxy)
• Unemployment Falls Fast in U.S. If Men Get College Degree (Bloomberg)
• State Government Tax Collections Increase $62 Billion in 2011 (Census)
• New finding offers neurological support for Adam Smith’s ‘theories of morality’ (EurekAlert)
• Big Banks Needed 485.6 Billion Euros for Basel Capital Rule (Bloomberg) see also How the Banks Endangered Medicare (Economix)
• Google Investors Seek Apple-Like Dividend as Cash Piles Up: Tech (Bloomberg)
• Announcing Our Newest Hire: A Current Fox News Channel Employee (Gawker)
• How Physics and Neuroscience Dictate Your “Free” Will (Scientific American)
• The Path to Prosperity (The Big Questions)
What are you reading?
Investors See Makings of Coal-Share Resurgence
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.