My train reading for this afternoon
• Stocks Are Cheap vs Bonds? Logic Says Otherwise (Smart Money)
• Baum: Geithner Takes Lead in BLS ‘Much Ado About Nothing’ (Bloomberg)
• Real Tax Rates of the Rich (Wealth Report)
• Anat Admati: More Bank Equity Is Needed (Institutional Investor) see also BofA Faces Bad Home-Equity Loans: (Bloomberg)
• Louisiana sues banks for RICO, Wire Fraud Racketeering due to MERS (mattweidnerlaw)
• Duncan: Capitalism is dead, credit new king (Marketwatch)
• Pulitzer winner on Taxes: But Nobody Pays That (NYT)
• MBS Discovery Battles Heating Up, Impacting Litigation Timelines and Leverage (Subprime Shakeout) see also Why Entrepreneurs Should NOT Buy Homes (Tech Crunch)
• It’s Time to Upgrade Your Biological Software (Think Big)
• LOL Chris Christie Denies Falling Asleep at Springsteen Show (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
Google Opens Up About Its Network
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.