My morning reading material:
• Five Years After Crisis, No Normal Recovery (Bloomberg) see also State of the World Economy: The Emperor Has No Clothes (Triple Pundit)
• In Defense of Short Selling (The Street)
• Why People Hate the Banks (NYT) see also Is Foreclosure Abuse the Biggest Problem in the Housing Sector? (Institutional Risk Analyst)
• Michael Mauboussin: Shaking the Foundation: Revisiting Basic Assumptions about Risk, Reward, and Optimal Portfolios (Legg Mason Capital Management)
• The Q Ratio and Market Valuation (Advisor Perspectives)
• The Big Split: Why the hedge fund world loved Obama in 2008—and viscerally despises him today (New Republic) see also Why London, New York Draw the Wealthy (Barrons)
• Worst US Earnings Growth Since 2009 Seen As Stocks Near Highs (Nasdaq)
• Groupon looking like Pets.com of current tech boom (Market Watch)
• Kurt Vonnegut: I Am Very Real (Letters Of Note)
• In Manhattan Pizza War, Price of Slice Keeps Dropping (NYT)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.