My afternoon train reading:
• Lobby more, pay less in taxes (Sunlight Foundation)
• In Conversation: Barney Frank (NY Mag)
• What five years of crisis history tells us (FT Alphaville)
• Recidivism amongst stock scammers is surprisingly high (Bronte Capital)
• U.S. Consumers Not Out of Gas (WSJ) see also Frugality Fatigue Spurs Americans to Trade Up (Bloomberg)
• Do Small Businesses Create Jobs? (Economix)
• Google Drive detailed: 5 GB for free, launching next week for Mac, Windows, Android and iOS (The Next Web)
• Is Facebook Making Us Lonely? (The Atlantic) see also LinkedIn Will Outlive Facebook. Here’s Why (Inc.)
• Apptopia gives app developers an exit strategy (Gigaom)
• The Awesomeness Manifesto (Harvard Business Review)
What’s on your tablet?
U.S. Consumers Not Out of Gas
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.