My train reading for this afternoon
• iPad Onslaught Sends Taiwanese Laptop Makers to the Cloud (Bloomberg)
• Cost of Spain’s Housing Bust Could Force a Bailout (NYT)
• Are You a Right Brain or Left Brain Investor? (Forbes)
• Dreaded IPO-crash signal flashes bear warnings (Market Watch)
• Android Is Suddenly In A Lot Of Trouble (Business Insider) see also Microsoft’s Mobile Comeback Is Looking Terrible (Read Write Web)
• IT’S OFFICIAL: Keynes Was Right (Yahoo Finance)
• Sallie Krawcheck: Don’t blame me (Market Watch)
• 10 Things Open Houses Won’t Tell You (SmartMoney) see also Three hidden costs of the foreclosure crisis (Market Watch)
• Kicking the can down the road: No End in Sight (New Yorker) see also Neither Real, nor Business, nor Cycles (Noahpinion Blog)
• The elephant on the court (Economist)
What Are you Reading?
Tide Turns on Border Crossing
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.