My afternoon train reading:
• Biggest Bond Traders See Worst Over for Treasuries (Bloomberg) but see The End of the 30-year Bond Bull Market? (Knowledge Wharton)
• Got money offshore? IRS starts new amnesty program (Market Watch)
• Why Gas Prices Are Out of Any President’s Control (NYT) see also What’s keeping US gas prices aloft (FT Alphaville)
• ‘Even a 1-Trillion Euro Firewall Wouldn’t Be Enough’ (Spiegel Online)
• The Most Expensive Real-Estate in the World (WSJ)
• Diagnosing the Republican Brain (MoJo) but see 2012 or Never (NY Mag)
• The bizarre calculus of emergency room charges (LA Times)
• Bye Bye BlackBerry. How Long Will Apple Last? (Forbes) see also Why Google Might Be Going to $0 (Tech Crunch)
• How our brains are wired: Scanner reveals inner workings in stunning new detail (Daily Mail)
• How Will You Measure Your Life? (Harvard Business Review)
What are you reading?
Investors Dip Into Riskier Waters
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.