Very market/investing specific columns for your weekend reading pleasure:
• Some Dreary Forecasts From Recovery Skeptics (NYT)
• It’s spring and time to take profits (Market Watch)
• Zweig: The Dividend-Fund Dilemma (WSJ)
• A Bond Pro Takes Stock at a Turning Point (Barron’s) see also
• Weil: Groupon IPO Scandal Is the Sleaze That’s Legal (Bloomberg)
• Greek Debt Default: Investors’ and Risk Managers’ Perspective (Risk Data)
• New Face of the Housing Crisis: The Middle Class (The Fiscal Times)
• Strange Politics: Texas-Sized Safety Net Supports County Voting 83% Against Obama (Bloomberg)
• Jobs’s Biographer to Page: What Part of “I’m Going to Destroy Android” Didn’t You Understand? (All Things D) see also Apple’s War on Android (Businessweek)
• Confessions of an Ivy League Frat Boy: Inside Dartmouth’s Hazing Abuses (Rolling Stone)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.