Afternoon Train Reading:
• How to Spot the Future (Wired)
• Nasdaq-100 Has Biggest Advance in 2012 as Apple Jumps (Bloomberg)
• The businesses looking for the ‘magic middle’ on social networks (BBC News)
• These Are The Prices AT&T, Verizon and Sprint Charge For Cellphone Wiretaps (Forbes)
• Gundlach: Quarterly Commentary (DoubleLine)
• Europe Seen Adding Growth to Budget Rules as Focus Shifts (Bloomberg)
• 10 Features Sure to Appear in iPhone 5 (EWeek) see also Sony Sends 15 Million Songs to Cloud to Close iTunes Gap (Bloomberg)
• The ‘Fair’ Question: If We Must Raises Taxes, Where Should We Start? (The Atlantic)
• Music Film Is Delayed by Fees for Songs (NYT)
• Photos Of New York From 100 Years Ago (The Browser)
What are you reading?
Vital Signs: Gauge of Business Spending Slows
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.