My morning reading material:
• Hedge funds lag the market, again (Fortune)
• Facebook’s Surprisingly Humble, $1 Billion Acquisition of Instagram (Atlantic)
• Politics: Why Obama’s JOBS Act Couldn’t Suck Worse (Rolling Stone)
• Why Young Americans Are Driving So Much Less Than Their Parents (Atlantic Cities)
• You are the best predictor of next bull or bear (Market Watch) see also Markets were wrong about Friday’s jobs report (NY Post)
• When Uncle Sam plays banker (Washington Post)
• Shilling: Will U.S. Avoid Recession in 2012? (Part 1) (Bloomberg)
• Time to Cast More Light on Finance’s ‘Shadows’ (WSJ)
• Browse Anonymously (PC Mag)
• The real story of WikiLeaks and Sweden (Green Left)
What are you reading?
Bonds With Banks Fraying
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.