Here are some of my favorite longer reads, saved for your weekend pleasure:
• Sears – where America shopped (Chicago Business)
• Shift Happens: The Structure of Scientific Revolutions (The Chronicle)
• The Corruption Law That Scares the Bejesus Out of Corporate America (The Atlantic)
• Chris Whalen: U.S. Debt Culture and the Dollar’s Fate (National Interest)
• The Ayatollah Under the Bed(sheets) (Foreign Policy)
• An Assembly of the Discontented (Bloomberg)
• Egyptology: Tomb raiders (FT.com)
• Sugar Daddies: The old, white, rich men who are buying this election (New York Mag)
• Christopher Columbus: The First Global Man (Foreign Affairs)
• The Man Who Hacked Hollywood (GQ)
What are you doing this weekend?
Sleepless in America
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.