My morning reads:
• Serious Critique: Wall Street’s Legal Magic Ends an American Right (Bloomberg)
• The euro crisis just got a whole lot worse (Telegraph)
• Huh?! Yes, you can become a millionaire farmer (Market Watch)
• The Great Fall of China (Businessweek)
• Krugman & Summers: All Signs Point To Lost Decade (The Fiscal Times)
• Placing the American Gas Boom in Perspective (The American) see also Merkel Is Cast as Thatcher’s Austerity Goddess (Bloomberg)
• NY judge gives bond insurers many routes to MBS recovery v. BofA (Reuters)
• Facebook at 99 Times Profit Exceeds 99% of S&P 500 Index (Bloomberg) see also Small Investors May Get to Own a Bit of Facebook (DealBook)
• The Best Science Fiction Ideas in any Non-Fiction Ever: David Graeber’s Debt: The First Five Thousand Years (Tor.com)
• Four pointers from the Abnormal Returns blog (Brighter Life)
What are you reading?
Higher Correlation in Markets Reflects Global Unease; Synchronized Moves Frustrate Stock Pickers
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.