My morning reading material:
• Explaining the JPM trade that blew up: Whale-Watching Tour: Too Big To Hedge (FT.com) see also The unconventional hedge, redux (FT.com)
• The Case for Global Accounting (NYT)
• Gas prices: Down and headed lower (CNN Money)
• Goldman Hoards Italy’s Debt (WSJ)
• Twitter Rent Surge Makes San Francisco Best Office Market (Bloomberg)
• Attain presents Why Alternatives?: Global Debt Panel at CFA (Attain Capital Management)
• Bartlett: How the Rich Make Us All Better Off (The Fiscal Times)
• The Washington Post Co.’s Self-Destructive Course (Columbia Journalism Review)
• Leaked DHS memo: Pornoscanners don’t work (BoingBoing)
• Gay marriage, Obama and the fierce urgency of now: Why did he do it this week? (Yahoo News)
What are you reading?
Source: The Economist
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.