My early morning reads:
• So basically April sucked (FT.com) see also May doesn’t have to be bad for stocks (Market Watch)
• The Approaching Reallocation Rally (The Street)
• WTF? One man Contrary Indicator Greenspan Says U.S. Stocks ‘Very Cheap’(Bloomberg)
• China’s Vanishing Trade Imbalance (NYT)
• Hussman: Release the Kraken (Hussman Funds)
• Bad Models Mistook Housing Bust for Dot-Com Bubble (Bloomberg) see also Why U.S. House Prices Won’t Recover (SmartMoney)
• Hope keeps people happy and healthy so dont always tell the truth (Core Economics)
• Furor Over Executive Pay Is Not the Revolt It Appears to Be (DealBook)
• Drivers Pay Secret Road Tax in $15 Billion for Car Repair (Bloomberg)
• The greatest films of all time (Chicago Sun Times)
What are you reading?
Only 14 out of 37 risk assets had positive total returns for April
Source: FT Alphaville
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.