My morning reading material:
• Damned if you do, damned if you don’t: MBS trustees and put-backs (Reuters)
• U.S. Millionaires Told Go Away as Tax Evasion Rule Looms (Bloomberg)
• Builder Is Constructing REIT for Home Rentals (WSJ) see also Let’s go buy a house! (Reuters)
• Getting Our Arms Around Labor Force Participation With Two Fed Studies (Next New Deal)
• Why France Has So Many 49-Employee Companies (Businessweek)
• It’s All About the Fraud: Madoff, MF Global & Antonin Scalia (Institutional risk Analyst)
• Two Yahoo Political WTFs?!?
…..-Richard Mourdock defeats Sen. Dick Lugar in Indiana (Yahoo News)
…..-Private Jobs Increase More With Democrats in White House (Yahoo Finance)
• ‘One in six cancers worldwide are caused by infection’ (BBC News)
• Jon Stewart, Religion Teacher Extraordinaire (Religion and Politics)
• The brain… it makes you think. Doesn’t it? (The Guardian)
What are you reading?
Gold Loses Its Sparkle
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.