My afternoon train reading:
• When Will Main Street Return to Wall Street? Don’t Hold Your Breath (Barron’s) versus Kass: Buy in May and Go Away (TheStreet)
• Unemployment Rate Without Government Cuts: 7.1% (WSJ)
• Bank Loan Bundling Investigated by Biden-Schneiderman (Bloomberg)
• Larry Summers vs. the long-termers (Washington Post)
• Occupy London Tour Shows Bankers Profiting Amid Poverty (Bloomberg)
• The Climate Fixers (New Yorker)
• Felix Salmon: The neutrino arbitrage (Reuters)
• Gay Marriage Shows Obama Dilemma in Battleground States (Bloomberg) see also The Hunt For Bin Laden: What Exactly Did Obama Do? (TPM)
• Drug-Defying Germs From India Speed Post-Antibiotic Era (Bloomberg)
• Are Smart Phones Spreading Faster than Any Technology in Human History? (MIT Technology Review)
What are you reading?
Give us austerity, but not yet
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.