My afternoon reading:
• Hedge or Bet? Parsing a Trade (WSJ)
• Q&A on Facebook’s IPO: What does it mean for you? (Washington Post)
• Is Dimon’s ‘Stupid’ Defense a Smart Move? (Yahoo Finance) see also Polishing the Dimon Principle (WSJ)
• Accidentally Released – and Incredibly Embarrassing – Documents Show How Goldman et al Engaged in ‘Naked Short Selling’ (Rolling Stone)
• Assessing the Representativeness of Public Opinion Surveys (People Press)
• Ronald Reagan on Marriage: Love, Dad (Letters Of Note)
• Let The Honeymoon Begin: Romney’s Poll Numbers Perk Up (TPM)
• The hard part of solution journalism is agreeing on the problems (Jonathan Stray)
• Is Death Bad for You? (The Chronicle)
• Five Lessons From Music’s Most Feared Manager, Led Zeppelin’s Peter Grant (Businessweek)
What are you reading?
Bank Investors Bail on Too-Big-to-Fail
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.