My afternoon train reading:
• Did One Of Jamie Dimon’s Traders Betray Him & Cost The Firm Billions In Losses? (Zero Hedge)
• The Asymmetric Recovery (Economix)
• What to do about debt (Reuters) see also Europe’s debtors must pawn their gold for Eurobond Redemption (Telegraph)
• Sorkin’s Glass-Steagall “straw man” (Columbia Journalism Review)
• True Out-of-Sample Test of “Best” Technical Trading Rules (CXO Advisory)
• Mischiefs Of Faction‘s Inaugural Post
• Julian Assange loses extradition case – live coverage (Guardian)
• Tech Suits Endanger Innovation (NYT) see also Facebook is hiring Apple iPhone hardware and software engineers to build its own phone (9To5MAC)
• The Beach Boys’ Crazy Summer (The Daily Beast)
• My bad: Roger Ailes, head of Fox News, made up a story about his victimization by the New York Times. (Quote and Comment) Really — that was, in fact, my bad.
What are your reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.