I am off to speak at a CFA panel this morning; meanwhile, here’s what I have queued up to read to start your week:
• Krugman: Those Revolting Europeans (NYT) see also Krugman Wishes He Were Wrong Amid EU Austerity Backlash (Bloomberg)
• A Flight to Government Bonds (Barron’s)
• Dan Gross: Renting Prosperity (WSJ)
• ‘Flash Crash’ Victim: Market Faith (WSJ) see also Stock Trading Is Still Falling After ’08 Crisis (NYT)
• The Art Market: What austerity? (FT.com)
• The (Real Estate) Investor Next Door (NYT)
• Shout it from the rooftops: Bank deregulation leads to disaster (Guardian) see also Occupy the regulatory system! (Washington Post)
• Don’t Like the Message? Maybe It’s the Messenger (HRB)
• Beastie Boys: New Slang (The Fader)
• Life after Seinfeld (Guardian)
What are you reading?
European Banks Stash Their Cash
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.