My afternoon reading:
• Lehman E-Mails Show Wall Street Arrogance Led to the Fall (Bloomberg)
• Study Says Broker Rebates Cost Investors Billions (NYT)
• Traders Being Accountable to Themselves (Trader Planet)
• Zuckerberg: The Maturation of the Billionaire Boy-Man (NY Mag)
• Customer Divide at MF Global (WSJ)
• Enter The Pivot: The Critical Course Corrections Of Flickr, Fab.com, And More (Fast Company)
• Facebook at 99 Times Profit Exceeds 99% of S&P 500 Index (Bloomberg) see also Reasons to Buy Facebook, After Hype Fades (WSJ)
• How to Live Unhappily Ever After (WSJ)
• Singularity University: meet the people who are building our future (Guardian)
• What I’ve Learned About Learning (Zen Habits)
Whats on your tablet?
Stock Trading Volume Has Declined
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.