My afternoon train reading:
• The Rise and Inglorious Fall of Myspace (Businessweek)
• A Few Disconnects in CEO Pay (WSJ)
• Euro austerity example Ireland ‘may need second bailout’ (Telegraph) see also Cracks are appearing in Europe’s state-backed lenders (Telegraph)
• Tax policy shocks and the business cycle (MacroMania)
• Walking a Treasury Tightrope (WSJ)
• Schumer And Casey’s Ex-PATRIOT Act: Details Of How They Plan To Get Saverin’s $67M And More (Tech Crunch)
• What Did JPMorgan Execs Know and When Did They Know It? (Pro Publica)
• Smartphone hijacking vulnerability affects AT&T, 47 other carriers (Ars Technica)
• Facebook IPO Goes Nowhere In Exciting Fashion (DealBreaker)
• The Commencement Address That Won’t Be Given (Robert Reich)
What are you reading?
Internet IPO Market Caps
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.