Some longer reads for your Sunday morning:
• Madness in Spain Lingers as Ireland Chases Recovery (Bloomberg)
• How McDonald’s Came Back Bigger Than Ever (NYT Magazine)
• Facebook Hits The Maggot Mile (I ♥ Wall Street)
• Life after Investment Banking (Wall Street Oasis)
• Don’t be this “trader” (Trader Habits)
• Why Zero Tolerance Fails: Walla Walla, WA, tries new approach to school discipline — suspensions drop 85% (Aces Too High)
• Against Chairs (Jacobin Mag)
• Five Reasons Robot Sex Partners Won’t End Human Trafficking (Technology Review)
• Seat of Power: ‘The Passage of Power,’ Robert Caro’s New L.B.J. Book (NYTRB)
• NBC: With Friends Like These (VF)
What are you doing with yourself today?
For Job Gauges, Never the Twain Shall Meet
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.