Some longer form reads for your Sunday morning pleasure:
• A Circle of Tech: Collect Payout, Do a Start-Up (NYT)
• Nobody Seems to Understand What Jeff Bezos is Doing. Does He? (Pando Daily)
• Why Can’t Obama Bring Wall Street to Justice? (Daily Beast)
• “Oh My God — We’re In Bed With The Vampire Squid!” (Business Insider)
• Degrees of Debt: A Generation Hobbled by the Soaring Cost of College (NYT)
• Developing Nations: Defeatist mindsets of different camps of worn out oldsters (New Economic Perspective)
• Uncatchable: George Wright, America’s most elusive fugitive, ran for forty years. (GQ)
• Travel: The Many Ways to Catch Shut-Eye in the Sky (WSJ)
• Why fiction is good for you (Boston.com)
• Craig Claiborne: When He Dined, the Stars Came Out (NYT)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.