My early morning reads:
• Secular Bull and Bear Markets (Advisor Perspectives)
• Note to CEOs: Most mergers don’t pay (CNN Fortune)
• SEC Keeps Ratings Game Rigged (Pro Publica) see also Progress Is Seen in Advancing a Final Volcker Rule (DealBook)
• Today’s WTF headline: Is Wall Street Meeting God’s Expectations? (WSJ)
• China Grapples With New Normal (The Diplomat)
• Why is an FT subscription so expensive? (Reuters)
• Edward Luce: America is A Nation of Spoiled Brats (Foreign Policy)
• The Obsessive Habits Of Bruce Berkowitz, Morningstar’s Manager Of The Decade (Business Insider)
• Nooks, Books, and Schnooks (Slate)
• Can Occupy Wall Street Replace the Labor Movement? (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
Treasury Doesn’t Sound a New Note
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.