My morning reading material:
• What Makes a Great Stock Analyst? (WSJ)
• Swedish Banks Pummel EU Peers Wallowing in Laxer Rules (Bloomberg)
• Spain nationalises Bankia as euro crisis escalates (The Telegraph) see also Greeks May Hold $510 Billion Trump Card in Renegotiation (Bloomberg)
• It’s All About the Fraud: Madoff, MF Global & Antonin Scalia (Institutional Risk Analyst)
• The ascent of the shadow economy (FT.com) see also Growth of the shadow economy, charted (FT.com)
• Gross Talks His Books, Says (Asks for) QE3 Getting Closer (Bloomberg)
• Post-Financial Crisis – How do the Major Economic Players Stack Up? (Northern Trust)
• You Hate Taxes, but You Ain’t Moving to Nashville (Bloomberg)
• Facebook IPO: Investors should wait (Market Watch)
• The False Truths of Social Finance (Phil Pearlman)
What are you reading?
Two annoying problems
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.