My early morning reads:
• Josh’s Notes from the Ira Sohn Conference 2012 (TRB) see also Hedge-Fund Stars Come Out (WSJ)
• Indians’ affinity for gold pushing country into debt (Washington Post)
• Clive Crook: If Greece Quits Euro, Its Ruin Will Be Pointless (Bloomberg)
• Why China’s RMB exodus IS the story (FT.com) see also China Slowdown to End in Third Quarter, Survey Shows (Bloomberg)
• JP Morgan investment unit played by different high-risk rules (IFR)
• Good money after bad: CalPERS and the crisis in venture capital (89.3KPCC)
• Baum: Bond Market May Not Warn When Debt Crisis Strikes (Bloomberg)
• Facebook: The smart money exits (Reuters) see also Rich Karlgaard: The Future Is More Than Facebook (WSJ)
• WTF? Doubt Cast on the ‘Good’ in ‘Good Cholesterol’ (NYT) Damn! I have tons of the good stuff!
• A.G., U.S. Attorney Headline White Collar Crime Institute (Corporate Counsel)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.