My early morning reads:
• ‘The death of equities’… again? (FT Alphaville)
• Inspect Exchange Operations, After Facebook Fiasco? (Securities Technology Monitor) see also Questions of Fair Play Arise in Facebook’s I.P.O. Process (DealBook)
• China’s rich head for the exit (FT.com)
• Austerity or growth? Simple answer is: It depends. (Washington Post)
• More than 30% of mortgage borrowers still underwater (CNN Money)
• Debt crisis: Germany holds a gun to Greece’s head (Telegraph)
• Language: The cussing room floor (Independent)
• The Economics of All-You-Can-Eat Buffets (Forbes)
• How Apple Could Play the Bigger-Display iPhone Thing at WWDC, Which I Swear, I’m Still Not Convinced Is for Real But We’re Getting to the Point Where There’s an Awful Lot of Smoke for There Not to Be a Fire So Let’s Run With It (Daring Fireball)
• Ridley Scott Opens Up About ‘Prometheus,’ Kick-Ass Women, and ‘Blade Runner 2′ (The Daily Beast)
What are you reading?
Bond Market Liberates Fed
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.