My early morning reads:
• Facebook: The $100 Billion Oxymoron (Efficient Frontier) see also A Safe Price to Pay for Facebook: $15 (Smart Money)
• May Again Bites Stock Investors (WSJ)
• Facing Down the Bankers (NYT)
• Why FINRA’s power grab for RIAs needs to be stopped to avert the death of the profession (RIA Biz) see also Embracing FINRA, ‘the Devil We Know’ (DealBook)
• JPMorgan CIO Swaps Pricing Said to Differ From Bank (Bloomberg)
• Markets and Morals (NYT) see also Psychology Of Fraud: Why Good People Do Bad Things (npr)
• QE3 Hits European Iceberg (WSJ)
• SEC: Taking on Big Firms is ‘Tempting,’ But We Prefer Picking on Little Guys (Rolling Stone) see also Why S.E.C. Settlements Should Hold Senior Executives Liable (and all of us are more Greek than we think) (DealBook)
• Permission to Fail (Harvard Business Review)
• Daddy, What Were Compact Discs? (NYT)
What are you reading?
Heard: QE3 Hits European Iceberg
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.