Afternoon Train Reading:
• Payroll Survey Signals U.S. Jobs Slowing as Orders Drop (Bloomberg) see also New Grads’ Pay Gap Is Lasting Legacy of Recession (WSJ)
• Marginal oil production costs are heading towards $100/barrel (FT.com)
• How To Minimize Fixed Income Portfolio Risks (Ransom Roger)
• New ETFs Backed by Industrial Metals (Institutional Investor)
• Is Wells Fargo a Lehman in the Making? (Naked Capitalism)
• RIM Bets on BlackBerry Without Keyboard to Challenge Apple (Bloomberg)
• Future of Lighting Plays Out in Iowa Town, Global Courts (Bloomberg)
• The Joy of Drawing on Glass (NYT) see also Can Your Preschooler Learn Anything From an iPad App? (Slate)
• One universe among many? (Prospect Mag)
• GOPers flock to Roger Ailes’s Fox News office (Politico)
What are you reading?
The Big Doubt Over Facebook
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.