My afternoon train reading:
• WTF? Bernanke Gets 75% Approval From Investors in Global Poll (Bloomberg)
• Gold Losing Its Luster (WSJ)
• Avoiding the Next Big Bailout (WSJ) see also Breaking Up Four Big Banks (Economix)
• Still time to make money in Treasury bonds (Market Watch)
• SEC Disagrees with Supreme Court’s Anti-U.S. Investor Morrison Decision (Angry Bear)
• Technology Industry Seen Growing Fastest in New York (NYT)
• Two brilliant moves that helped create the Apple iOS powerhouse (Dalton) see also What retail is hired to do: Apple vs. IKEA (Asymco)
• America’s War on Tourists (Slate)
• Solar Installers Offer Deals, Gaining Converts (NYT)
• Gamma-Ray Bending Opens New Door for Optics (Science Mag)
What are you reading?
For every $1 Google spends lobbying, Apple spends 10¢
Source: CNN Fortune
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.