My afternoon reading:
• 71% Say Government Should Let Big Troubled Banks Fail (Rasmussen Report)
• Greece: when the drugs run out (FT.com)
• Queen Elizabeth, Venture Capitalist for Marauders (Bloomberg)
• Lampert Skeptics Could Get Seared on Sears (WSJ)
• Investigating JPMorgan Chase (Economix)
• Rand Paul’s cynical budget (Washington Post)
• How Yahoo Killed Flickr and Lost the Internet (Gizmodo)
• Coffee May Help Drinkers Live Longer, U.S. Study Suggests (Bloomberg)
• WTF? The manhood makeover: The rise of the penis enlargement (Independent)
• TONITE: Conan O’Brien to Appear on Letterman Show (NYT)
What are you reading?
How Facebook’s I.P.O. Compares
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.