My conference audience reads:
• Microsoft, Dividends and Stock Buybacks (Blog Maverick)
• Apple Is Doomed: The Phony Sony Parallel (Monday Note See also Why you can’t trust tech press to teach you about the tech industry (Anil Dash)
• In the picture: a short history of nationalisations (FT.com)
• The First Time Mortgage-Backed Securities Failed (Bloomberg)
• 10 Things Your Commencement Speaker Won’t Tell You (WSJ)
• The Legendary Paul Ryan (NY Mag) see also Gingrich’s Quest for Glory Ends as a Punch Line (Bloomberg)
• Navigating a Tightrope With Amazon (NYT)
• Air France Flight 447: ‘Damn it, we’re going to crash’ (The Telegraph)
• CNBC Is Freaking Out Because Andrew Ross Sorkin’s Ratings Are Terrible (Business Insider)
• Are Apple’s Tax Games Bad for America? (The Atlantic)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.