My morning reading material:
• Flash-Crash Story Looks More Like a Fairy Tale (Bloomberg)
• Consumers Are Borrowing Again, Is it Here to Stay? (Northern Trust)
• Chen Exposes the Communist Goliath (The Diplomat)
• Austerity Faces Sharper Debate After European Elections (NYT) see also Merkel Is Cast as Thatcher’s Austerity Goddess (Bloomberg)
• WTF?!? Twelve “Facts” That May Surprise You About the Housing Bust (Developments)
• 19 solar, wind and biofuel stocks to watch (Market Watch)
• Billion-Dollar Traders Quit Wall Street for Hedge Funds (Bloomberg) see also Wall Street Banks Depressed in Shift Defying Blankfein (Bloomberg)
• Mexican Drug Lord Officially Thanks American Lawmakers for Keeping Drugs Illegal (Huff Post)
• Japan’s Leaders, Pressed by Public, Fret as Nuclear Shutdown Nears (NYT)
• James Q Wilson Has Much to Answer For (Boston Review)
What are you reading?
Invest in stocks? Small players still smarting
Source: USA Today
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.