My afternoon reading:
• Post-Financial Crisis – How do the Major Economic Players Stack Up? (Northern Funds)
• Three reasons beating the market is so difficult (Dallas News)
• The Economic Case for Same-Sex Marriage (Bloomberg)
• How Moore’s Law Affects Wall St. Trading (DealBook)
• Media Analysis: Murdoch has been humiliated but much worse is yet to come (London Evening Standard) see also Scandal and Scrutiny Hem In Murdoch’s Empire (NYT)
• 13 Disturbing Facts About McDonald’s (The Fiscal Times)
• Jon Favreau Talks ‘Iron Man 3,’ Praises Joss Whedon for Avengers (Hollywood Reporter)
• Homeland Security Concedes Airport Body Scanner ‘Vulnerabilities’ (Wired) see also Congress: The TSA Is Wasting Hundreds Of Millions In Taxpayer Dollars (Tech Dirt)
• All Presentation Software is Broken (Ilya Grigorik)
• Is the filibuster unconstitutional? (Washington Post)
What are you reading?
Analytical Trend Troubles Scientists
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.