My afternoon train reading:
• How Apple and Microsoft Armed 4,000 Patent Warheads (Wired)
• SEC Trials Increase 50 Percent as Execs Fight Lawsuits (Bloomberg)
• Social Security is not going broke (Reuters)
• Creating the Windows 8 user experience (MSDN Blog)
• Goldman Sachs Boosts Tech Investments After Facebook IPO (Bloomberg)
• A new measure of attention: the nano-Kardashians (Ethan Zuckerman)
• Robbie Adams: Recording U2′s Achtung Baby & Zooropa (Sound On Sound)
• 3 Things I Learned When My Site’s Traffic Increased 25,000% in One Day (Lars Martinson: Cartoonist)
• How Neuroscientists and Magicians Are Conjuring Brain Insights (Scientific American) see also The Neuroscience of Effort (Wired)
• Subways ‘share universal structure’, research suggests (BBC News)
What are you reading?
How Banks Bought The Tea Party
Source: Think Progress
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.