My afternoon train reading:
• Banks’ Hyper-Hedging Adds to Risk of a Market Meltdown (Bloomberg)
• Euro Isn’t Loved, but Few Want to Drop It, Poll Says (NYT)
• Republican Keynesians (Economix)
• Why we’re right to worry about the Facebook IPO (Reuters)
• Is Chinese real estate nearing a tipping point? (FT.com)
• Young, Educated and Seeking Financial Security (Economix)
• Meet ‘Flame’, The Massive Spy Malware Infiltrating Iranian Computers (Wired) see also The NSA is intercepting 1.7 billion American electronic communications, daily (After Dawn)
• How Teeny, Tiny Transistors Are Born in a Near-Total Vacuum (Wired)
• Manhattanhenge: Sunset on the Manhattan Grid (Hayden Planetarium)
• 2012 Philip K. Dick Festival (Philip K. Dick Festival)
What are you reading?
Stock Market Loses Face
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.