My early morning reads to start the week:
• Worst Market Since Reagan Greets Obama Before Election (Bloomberg)
• JPM Whale-Watching Tour: Oh, so now it’s a $5bn loss? (FT.com)
• More Earners at Extremes in New York Than in U.S. (NYT)
• Euro Bonds Would Cost Germany Billions (Spiegel.de)
• What the Chinese Want (WSJ)
• As regulators set rules for equity-based crowdfunding, investors prepare for its impact (Washington Post)
• Facebook IPO Miscellaneous Charts (Nanex) and (Nanex)
Walking a Treasury Tightrope (WSJ)
• Alibaba Buys Back 20% Stake From Yahoo for $7.1 Billion (Bloomberg)
• Diminishing marginal benefits of economics (Pannell Discussions)
• Four Ways Happiness Can Hurt You (Greater Good)
What are you reading?
A permanent precedent
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.