My early morning reads to start the week:
• Two market perspectives:
…..-Leading indicators of a market top (Market Watch)
…..-S&P 500 Has Biggest Gain in Two Months on China Signals (Bloomberg)
• U.S. lets China bypass Wall Street for Treasury orders (Reuters)
• JP Morgan’s Isn’t the Only Bad Bank Chart (Barron’s)
• Getting to Retirement With Minimal Financial Risk (NYT)
• The Magnetar Fallout: Who’s Been Charged, Has Settled, or is Now Being Investigated? (Pro Pubica)
• The Right Way to Try to Buy Happiness (NYT)
• Greeks embrace some new myths about life with the euro (Reuters)
• Would Romney Be Another Bill Clinton or Another George W. Bush? (NYT)
• Former Record Label Exec Ethan Kaplan: Duh, Of Course More File Sharing Leads To More Sales (Tech Dirt) see also What Filesharing Studies Really Say – Conclusions and Links (Zero Paid)
What are you reading?
Calm Seas Can Mask Market Risks That Remain
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.