Some longer form columns for your holiday reading pleasure
• Top 50 Annuities (Barron’s)
• What Makes Countries Rich or Poor? (NY Review of Books)
• The Right’s False Prophet (The American Conservative)
• Europe’s New Normal (Foreign Affairs)
• Why China Won’t Rule (Project Syndicate)
• The Trouble with Scientism: Why history and the humanities are also a form of knowledge. (The New Republic)
• Hippocrates’s 3-Cent Aspirin a Day May Keep Cancer at Bay (Bloomberg)
• Body Language: Hands “almost equal in expression the powers of language itself,” (Lapham’s Quarterly)
• Can a Better Vibrator Inspire an Age of Great American Sex? (The Atlantic)
• ‘I Was There’: On Kurt Vonnegut (The Nation)
What are you reading?
Spain Pours Billions Into Bank
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.