My morning mostly NFP-free reads:
• Dan Gross: May’s Jobs Report Disappoints Across the Board (Contrary Indicator)
• The New Fear Gauge: Treasury Yield (WSJ)
• Gold Poised For Worst Monthly Run In 11 Years On Europe (Bloomberg)
• On Facebook, ‘Likes’ Become Ads (NYT) see also Some teens aren’t liking Facebook as much as older users (LA Times)
• Banks Choose to Be Less Than Transparent on Europe (DealBook)
• The Drudge Headline Contrary Indicator (Bespoke)
• Investor Hazard: ‘Zombie Funds’ (WSJ)
• What Romney Needs to Be Elected (Forbes) see also Pity Those Media-Pummeled Republicans (MoJo) see also
• Lockdown: free/open OS maker pays Microsoft ransom for the right to boot on users’ computers (BoingBoing)
• Pluto-Killing Astronomer Wins Kavli Prize for Astrophysics (Wired)
What are you reading?
Where the jobs are
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.