Some morning reads:
• The Absolute Moron’s Guide to the Euro Crisis — Part II (New York Mag) See Part I here.
• Austrian minister says Italy too may need bailout (Reuters) see also How tiny Finland could bring euro crisis to end (Market Watch)
• JPMorgan Builds Vast Web of Staff, Financial Ties to Lawmakers (American Banker)
• Stock market is saying ‘Don’t fight the Fed’ (Market Watch) see also Forget What You’ve Heard About Stock Risk (Smart Money)
• Hedge Funds Saw $5 Billion Outflow in April: TrimTabs (Reuters)
• Penny Stocks: Little Revenues, Large Losses, Negative Net Worth (Aleph Blog)
• This Moody’s Man Is Giving Banks the Blues (WSJ)
• As world economic growth ebbs, talk of new stimulus surges (Washington Post) see also Debt crisis: Bundesbank scuppers all talk of EU banking union (Telegraph)
• Hans-Werner Sinn: Why Berlin Is Balking on a Bailout (NYT)
• Jeb Bush’s heresy (Washington Post)
What are you reading?
JPMorgan Builds Vast Web of Staff, Financial Ties to Lawmakers
Source: American Banker
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.