My morning reads:
• Biggest U.S. Banks Curb Loans as Regional Firms Fill Gap (Bloomberg)
• S&P 500 Q2 Earnings Growth Estimates Tank ( Bespoke Invest)
• Real House Prices and Price-to-Rent Ratio ( Calculated Risk)
• Angela Merkel rules out eurobonds for ‘as long as I live’ (Telegraph) see also Germany’s Advantage (NYT)
• Bartlett: A full Fed board can fire up the US economy (FT.com)
• In Insider and Enron Cases, Balancing Lies and Thievery (DealBook)
• Money Market Industry’s Resistance May Hurt Companies (DealBook)
• As social tech shakes up finance, StockTwits relaunches with focus on real-time, curation (Gigaom)
• Who Can Upset Tennis’s Untouchables? (WSJ)
• The secret to creativity: Background noise? ( The Week)
What are you reading?
Obama Doing Better Than Romney in Swing States; Both Candidates Face Challenges
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.