My afternoon train reading:
• Fed Easing Seems Likely, But of What Form? (Tim Duy’s Fed Watch)
• Risks Rise as Europe’s Banking Ties Fray (WSJ) see also BofA Merrill Lynch Fund Manager Survey Shows Investors Moving out of Equities as Caution Takes Grip (Merrill Media Room)
• How Germans Botched the Spanish Bank Bailout (Bloomberg)
• Significance of 200-day moving average (Market Watch)
• Will BrightScope Clean Up The Financial Services Industry? (Nerd’s Eye View)
• Few Homeowners See Benefit From National Mortgage Settlement, Three Months Later (Huffington Post)
• The Fall of an Electric Empire (Echoes)
• Google’s Android has generated just $550m since 2008, figures suggest (Guardian)
• The (Highly Fictionalized) Zuckerberg Nuptials (NYT Magazine)
• The rise of the gay superhero (The Globe and Mail) I always suspected Batman & Robin had a thing going on . . .
What are you reading?
China’s monetary policy
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.