My afternoon train reading:
• Family Net Worth Drops to Level of Early ’90s, Fed Says (NYT) see also Planning a Financial Tuneup (NYT)
• European elites can’t stop themselves crashing their own project (Chatham House)
• What’s wrong with economics? (Stumbling And Mumbling) see also The Wrong Austerity Cure (Project Syndicate)
• America’s Hidden Austerity Program (Economix)
• Hospitals await health care ruling (Mansfield News Journal) see also With New Prediction Algorithm, a Patient’s Past Foretells His Medical Future (Popsci)
• China’s Key Economic Data (Dr. Ed’s Blog)
• America’s Class War (New Yorker) see also Workers Lost Ground During Recession As Bosses Gained (Bloomberg)
• How Delaware Became the King of U.S. Corporate Charters (Bloomberg)
• WWDC 2012: Apple keynote liveblog (Venture Beat) see also Google Outsells, but Apple Cultivates Loyalty of App Developers (NYT)
• $422,000 to stream a movie? The continued “success” of phone cramming (Ars Technica)
What are you reading?
Foreign Revenue Could Be Lost in Translation
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.