Some longer form weekend reads for your Sunday Morning:
• Meet ‘Flame’, The Massive Spy Malware Infiltrating Iranian Computers (Wired)
• Even in Coal Country, the Fight for an Industry (NYT)
• The Amazon Effect (The Nation)
• False Fronts in the Language Wars (Slate) see also “The Life of Slang” by Julie Coleman (Washington Post)
• The Top 10 Twitter Gaffes (Lakestar Media)
• More on the Politics of the Super-Rich (The Monkey Cage) see also The small but important group of super-rich funders of the Democratic party (The Monkey Cage)
• Woman pens heartfelt essay for her graduation class, than dies in a car accident Keegan: The Opposite of Loneliness (Yale Daily News)
• Craig Venter Wants to Solve the World’s Energy Crisis (Wired) see also Craig Venter’s Bugs Might Save the World (NYT)
• The Truth Is Out There: From The 1985 NBA Draft Lottery To The Olympics To Game-Fixing … Which Conspiracy Theory Can You Believe? (The Post Game)
• MUSIC: Meet The New Boss, Worse Than The Old Boss? (The Trichordist)
What are you reading?
Five Reasons Why the Jobs Engine Is Seizing Up
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.