Back from Bloomberg TV, ready with some not-so-early morning reads:
• Hulbert: The Correction is close to being over (Market Watch)
• WTF? U.S. Multinationals Lobby to Alter Tax Rules They Sought (Bloomberg)
• Worst Week Ever for US Economic Indicators? (Bespoke Invest) see also The Canary in the Economic Coal Mine (WSJ)
• Lock In Low Rates for the Long Haul (The Street)
• New York AG hires prosecutor for mortgage probe (Reuters)
• Rich Nontaxpayers (Economix)
• Securitize the Queen (Bright Green)
• Apple and Google Expand Their Battle to Mobile Maps (WSJ)
• Is Facebook still cool? (Market Watch) see also Facebook Hits New Low After Bernstein Questions Stock (Bloomberg)
• Paul McCartney Reveals Post-Beatles Booze Struggles (Yahoo Music)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.