My early morning reads:
• The ever-diminishing returns from Europe’s bailouts (Reuters)
• BIS warns global lending contracting at fastest pace since 2008 Lehman crisis (Telegraph)
• Have we arrived at a financial singularity? (Finance Addict)
• Loophole at MF Global Is Headache for Regulators (WSJ)
• How the JOBS Act Will Impact Hedge Funds (Advanced Trading)
• Fun with pensions (Economist)
• J.P. Morgan Knew of Risks (WSJ) see also House of Dimon Marred by CEO Complacency Over Unit’s Risk (Bloomberg)
• The Fiscal Legacy of George W. Bush (Economix)
• Apple Veers Away From Google (WSJ)
• Days of Wild User Growth Appear Over at Facebook (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Crude Falls Below $83, Lowest In 8 Months
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.