My afternoon train reading:
• Save Us, Ben Bernanke, You’re Our Only Hope (The Atlantic)
• The Liberating Embrace Of Uncertainty (NPR) see also Noise and Signal — Nassim Taleb (Farnam Street)
• Austerity has never worked (Guardian)
• Dr. Gloom mellows but Dr. Doom does not (Market Watch)
• ETFs Are Duking It Out Over Fees (WSJ) see also Aim for the Middle (Aleph Blog)
• Saving on a Rainy Day, Borrowing for a Rainy Day (Nep Dge Blog)
• Princeton Commencement Addresses:
…..-Michael Lewis 2012 Baccalaureate Remarks (Princeton)
…..-Steve Carell 2012 Class Day Remarks (Princeton)
• Is Global Financial Reform Possible? (Project Syndicate)
• How to Backtest Your Trading Strategy Correctly (Trading Markets)
• What Cool Things Can I Do with All This Free Cloud Storage Space? (LifeHacker)
What are you reading?
A Smarter Way to Invest Globally?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.