My afternoon train reading:
• Greek politicians ♥ Spanish bank bailout (FT Alphaville)
• Rating agencies don’t have to lie to be liable (Reuters)
• Time to Embrace Market Risk, or To Run From It? (WSJ) see also Bond Bubble Dismissed as Low Yields Echo Pimco’s New Normal (Bloomberg)
• Farrell: Everything you know about economics is wrong — Why the Myth of Perpetual Growth is killing America (Marketwatch)
• Viewing Financial Crimes as Economic Homicide (DealBook)
• The future of hedge funds (Reuters)
• U.S. government to use ‘drones the size of GOLF BALLS to spy on AMERICAN citizens’ (Mail Online)
• Murdoch demanded I change policy: John Major (AFP)
• Dr. Seuss does Star Wars (Art, son of Adam!)
• The Beatles’ first visit to EMI, part 1 (OUP Blog)
What are you reading?
Days of Wild User Growth Appear Over at Facebook
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.