Some longer reads for your weekend pleasure:
• The twilight of the central banker ( Economist)
• 10 Reasons Countries Fall Apart (Foreign Policy)
• ‘A Perfect and Beautiful Machine’: What Darwin’s Theory of Evolution Reveals About Artificial Intelligence (The Atlantic)
• The American War Racket (Daily Rekoning)
• The Long History of the Espresso Machine (Smithsonian Mag)
• The Measured Man (The Atlantic)
• Decision time for China (Times Literary Supplement)
• Was Columbus secretly a Jew? (CNN)
• Edvard Munch: the ghosts of vampires and victims (Guradian)
• The False Allure Of Group Selection (Edge)
What are you reading?
In a Shift, Chinese Exporters Cling to Dollars
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.